Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

mermaids...

  I love Mermaids. They're my new "vampire". I'm working on a new story and it's consuming me. It's a post apocalyptic, dystopian, fairytale, romance and there are totally gonna be lots of mermaids. But I'm struggling to think of just the right thing to call them. I think mermaid is a cute enough word but merman? Well that's just silly. So what would intelligent (maybe kind of bad...) merfolks call themselves?
  Also, I'm pretty obsessed with this song (although the first few lines are goofy and almost laughable-but this new record has all sort of weird, dirty old man style references...). I love it a lot!

xo m

1 comment:

  1. i love the new nick cave too! your story sounds amazing no matter what you call the mermen.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.