Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

busy as a bee...

   Last month I began to make a huge effort to work really hard. I am a pretty crafty, creative person and used to working only minimally to make the bare minimum of money to have plenty of time to do fun projects like make curtains (um, new ones for every window like every other month!), jam, muffins, dresses for myself and the little lady, keep a spotless house, write in my journal, work on my memoirs/fiction/poetry, do herbal experiments, play the ukulele, go on long nature walks, garden (A LOT!), etc... you get the idea... I had several major bills that needed paying and a looming monstrous car repair so now I'm really working working working and trying to only make items for my etsy shop like these cool teas that I've formulated... I think it's a good thing. I can slow down again come summer. I better try and save up some money and squirrel is away like a little beach combing squirrel...
   The sunrise was so dang lovely the other morning! Cold and bright at the same time.
 This too sweet vintage fabric is waiting to be made into something special. It's seersucker (a personal fave) and has little patios or terraces on it! I LOVE it!
 Making a little more money allows for a few trips to yummy cafes (when I'm too burnt out to cook!). So into red and yellow curry at the moment, and there's a delicious vegan thai place really close by.


 vegan and gluten free lunch, so so good...
 blending new teas and testing them everyday...
 And there's a little view of an afternoon at "the office". a huge cart full of this and that to go here and there. I spend most of Saturday and Sunday afternoon thrifting, thank goodness for my ipod and iced chai to help me power through it... hmmm... all this work sure does make it easier to fall asleep at night! xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.