Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

you can find me in the garden...

  In between bursts or rain, we've been getting some sunny days. I even unplugged the lamp in the chicken coop tonight (oh I hope it doesn't drop and they are upset when I get them out tomorrow...).
  My little gal was soooo into these old school chairs outside a cafe. She's very into any "school" stuff as it's kind of a cool mystery place to her, where her brother spends the better part of his days...
 cleaning and collecting doiies for some clothes making projects. They are everywhere...
 Getting the yard in order. Securing areas so the chickens have no escape holes to sneak out of...
 dying cotton things and more cleaning...
 The chickens are sooooo frustrated that I used this gate thing to put around the garlic & rhubarb beds. They loved to get into it and really tear it up. Not anymore...

 That's popcorn bunny. Our friends bunny and my little one wants one so badly now. I'm trying to work it all out. Am I really adding another being to my constant care repertoire? why not!... sigh...
 rabbits are really sweet....
There will be more sun tomorrow and more chores outside and errands and a shop update and a little blog challenge my new friend tagged me on... so much to do... Hope your weekend is full of sun! xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.