Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wind, water, sand...

  I haven't been blogging in some time.  This fall and winter have been so full of numerous colds and illnesses working their way through myself and the children. Luckily Papa seems immune (crossing fingers) to our germs but gosh, I've been feeling awful, rundown and then just tired. When we are all well at the same time we've been enjoying morning bike rides down to the beach. The last time we went there was a family cooking breakfast at one of the fire pits, sounds like a good idea-sometime soon!









 It was unusually cold this morning and then the sun came out. It seemed like the first sunbreak in weeks.  The light was looking so lovely as it poured into the kitchen this afternoon.
  now, to bed early for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.