Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

traveling bug...

 Oh... just as soon as the coop is built and these little ladies are settled, I need to get away, even for a few days (but really I want to go for longer). My friend has a huge magical farm in California with many yurts that are empty and I just want to relax, unplug (no techno gadgets are coming with us) and explore a small corner of my native state. soon soon... saving pennies and thinking positive!
  I saw the new Twilight film (Eclipse) and whew, it was a romance overload, no wonder guys make such fun of twilight, Edward has really set the bar high is the romance dept. sigh...


2 comments:

  1. oh i can't wait to see it! and i can't wait to go back to california either, where is our summer here???

    ReplyDelete
  2. this "summer" in seattle biz is kinda the pits...
    girl, i'm going again tonight, it's good!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.