Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

possibilities...

  I go back and forth and over and over thinking about chicken coops. I have looked at so many that are so expensive and not even what I want. I'm going to spend this week putting together as many found materials as possible and then start working this weekend. I mean, it's summer so even if I make one that's not the best it'll do till fall. right???


We made strawberry jam yesterday and it is sooooo good! I lovemaking jam in summer. It's such a treat to have all those preserves waiting in the pantry.
aftermath...
I made 8 jars, which is a lovely start!
  There are some interesting looking boards and such under the porch, I'm gonna pull em out and see if any are chicken coop worthy! Hope your day is sunny and full of summer goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.