Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

make something!

 sipping lighthouse coffee w/ so much silk creamer (I do think it's the best, the coffee and the huge amount of cremer.).  Climbing out of the pit of sick from the last few days. It's been bad... pounding head, cough, weakness, fever, chills, nausea, and a sick babe w/ the same plus spots... last night she lost her fever and seems to be doing right as rain. I am still a bit under the weather but no more headache. Woke up feeling inspired (as on most days) to make something new. The winter time knitting bug has loosened her hold on me a bit- I think I just knit so darn many items for gifts that I am a burnt out. Have gotten out the fabrics and dress form and pinning some thing to make a floofy sort of skirt. I guess I'm working on spring time things and going to amass a good stash of them and then take it from there... Also, there's tinkering that needs to be done in the garden. Can't wait till it warms up and we can put of hodge-podge, candy-colored, painted, wood, outside furniture, outside!
  happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.