Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

here, there, everywhere...

  Looking back through 3 months worth of pictures has shown me that, wow!!, we eat a lot of ice cream! Not a freaky, crazy amount but I could definitely do a entire post on ice cream dates with lots of pictures...
  I have a few memoir pieces I plan to post here and a few other posts brewing but here are some pictures to catch you up on our end of summer into autumn vibes...

 We started getting first eggs from the young hens
 miss mermaid
 herbal harvest helper
 chai experiments
 blending dream tea
 found card
 my pop up sunday shop!
 ice cream
 bonnet love
fair feet

  More thoughts and words soon. xo m

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I thought that egg was a kumkwat. I've been craving citrus latey!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.