Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

loved...

   My first Bluebell & Bonnet studio sale/party was a big success! My entire etsy shop inventory and then some was completely organized and color coded...  It was so lovely to have a big group of amazing and stylish ladies (and a few gents) hanging out, chatting and playing dress up! I made more than a few new friends and just really felt the love and support of my community. It was a dazzling evening. I have some ideas for how to make the next one (in August) even more fun.

 organizing and cleaning in progress... note the huge shop vac in the corner...
 pre party...
2 sweet friends showed up with bouquets of flowers for little old me! And several people were bearing bottles of wine. I have the sweetest family of friends and I woke up the next morning feeling elated and full of love for my city... Then on Monday, I walked into to Oddfellows and spotted 5 (!) ladies among the beautiful servers and patrons wearing clothes I had made or sourced... It was a pretty lovely feeling. Happy Thursday! xo m

1 comment:

  1. Wow congrats on your successful sale!! so nice to be loved by friends...Sounds like fun as well!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend Love Heather

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.