Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

sunshine & cake

  My little lady's birthday week was full of so many sunny days 2 (!) amazing cakes and 1 awesome party. It was a lovely collection of moments and it all filled me with gratitude for the amazing community of friends we have. I feel so very lucky and loved.



 No party is complete without a pillow fight of a prancing fairy!!
Now back to the work week and dreams of future adventures. Summer is right around the corner and there are so many wonderful things coming up with my shop and a trip or two... plus more seedlings to get in the ground. I do love this sun!! xo m

2 comments:

  1. that cake is gorgeous! as is little libs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a smashing celebration! And the cake looks divine! Happy four to Liberty!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.