Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

these days...

  Everyday is so different, at least mood wise. Never sure how I feel until I start sipping my first cup of tea. Today the rains rolled in and I'm feeling a little emotional, not terrible but still gloomy. The last few days it was impossible to feel anything but sheer joy as I soaked in the sun, did SO much sewing (working away on the line!) and frolicked with a friend in a dim antique bar (sat) and a packed, sunny outdoor patio sipping cider (sun). I'm trying to find a balance with this working mama of two thing. I don't want to worry about money and bill$ so I just keep plugging away and I think I need a little breather. I'm going to spend thursday writing in a cafe-at least that's the plan. all work and no play...
oh camellias, you look good for a week and then... brown town. a sad sign of spring...

 Very into this spicy floral blend I made for my friend Ingrid. It's called the May Queen!
 rereading "I'm with the Band"... so so good, perfect spring fling of a book! Love that Miss P!
 sewing like a maniac. Now I just need a model for my t-shirt line...
 going through the records and listening to old favorites and getting rid of doubles. Some will end up in the shop...
and so many movie nights with the girls. Somehow, everything looks fresh and shiny after watching 80s gems! xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.