Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

spring loves...

    I have been work work working in every spare moment and guess what? It's been paying off and I have my rent in the bank and I'm not stressing at the last moment to scrape it together! It feels good.
Independence isn't so terrifying to me... One month in and I feel good. On the right path for sure...

This spring I have been really into...

>>>my morning coffee. It's ok if I get it out (don't make it at home and drink like the whole pot in one sitting) and have found a new place where the espresso is better than the old place we used to frequent-as a bonus I have a crush on the dreamiest guy that happens to get his morning coffee at this new spot. sigh...
 >>>This guy being all healthy and adjusting to not being allowed in the bedroom (cat allergies for my littlest one) at all. Trying to make some cozy cat hiding spots elsewhere in the house.
 >>>The light in spring as the sun breaks through the ever present Seattle gloom. I need that sun!
 >>>working away on my t shirt/tank top project...
 >>>this pig (Oliver) is just so silly.
 >>>exploring our neighborhood and going on lots of walks where we aren't allowed to go into stores and buy junk/snacks (budget time!). Just walking and collecting things like pine cones and taking pictures...
 >>>journaling lots! I just carry my journal with me all the time and write a bit whenever I get the chance. This is a good thing but there was a moment when I thought I had left my journal at the coffee shop and fantasized that my dream crush would find it (oh the silly things I've written in it all about him!) and it wouldn't end up like that episode of my so called life ("why Jordan can't read") cuz I'm pretty sure my crush is literate...
 >>>Sitting in the grass with super pals gossiping, laughing and staring at the headstones through the fence. Life is so wonderful...
>>>and today is sunday so after getting a little more work done I'm gonna ride my bike to meet a lovely lady friend for an afternoon beverage and sit on the patio and talk and dream a little more..

>>>also VERY into Led Zeppelin! I mean, this has happened before but it's happening again and my oh my... that young Jimmy Page... xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.