Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

monday, monday...

  Today is one of those days where everything feels difficult. I feel like I'm floating through water and not able to get too excited about work, sewing or anything. I've been burning the candle at both ends and working through a difficult transition the last couple months and it's catching up with me now... Time to breathe and have a cup of tea and read a book or something. I just need a personal day I guess...




  And, while it seemed that spring was upon us, it snowed last night! xo m

1 comment:

  1. I hear you, lady! I have had a strange week as well. A personal day sounds fantastic. Sending some peaceful vibes your way. xo

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.