Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

moments to meditate...

   The dark and rainy days are here.  I've been making an effort to get away and spend some time alone, without the computer, writing and sitting and thinking. Mapping out what I want 2012 to be. I want to be released of my judgements of others and the ability of thoughtless people to get under my skin.  One off interaction with someone will cause me to go over and over it in my head. It shouldn't affect me so...


 Bath time. Plenty of candles, a little incense, bath salts and rose petals in the tub... ahhhhh. breathing in tranquility. Getting over a cold as well which has turned into a cough, but it's on it's way out.
happy weekending. xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.