Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

winter is coming...

     I haven't been around this space much lately. I've been fighting of a cold and sinus infection and feeling not inspired to do much but the necessities... I'm determines to feel better and dosing up on elderberry syrup, honeyed teas, and tinctures...
 these leaves are everywhere, starting to be replaced little by little with brown pulp... winter is on it's way...
 Gluten free bread making experiments. A lot more work than regular bread baking and I've yet to find a recipe I really love. The search continues...
 So hard to not bring this guy home. I could easily become a crazy cat lady..
 And this guy... Bummed that he can no longer roam around outside. He just can't stop fighting and getting infected wounds/cysts that require (very expensive) surgery. He is not happy about his indoor life one bit.
 Biscuits are good!
 The best $1.99 ever spent around here...
 Loving my once a week coffee fix. Organic, vegan, almond milk, pumpkin spice latte. yes!
 The Full Moon was really lovely, especially reflected off the lake. wow wow wow!
  Then a Full Moon lantern walk around the lake. So sweet and magical...
     I'm visualizing wellness and looking forward to returning energy and less sniffles. xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.