Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

there will be snow...

  I can feel it in every joint of my body, cold is super seeping in. It feels difficult to get thoroughly warm. Time to change the filters in the heater, oh dear, don't want the heat to just suddenly STOP this year...
   So this is what it looks like most days around 3:45 pm.  I'm serious. oh the north lands....
 icy beach days...

 Trying to get all the plants that were in the mus room inside where it's warmer...
  These two are still not friends but I think he's trying to be pals with her. Sort of... okay. I'm off to work on some writing. Really should be seeing the new Twilight movie but it's just not in the cards tonight (sob sob...). Tomorrow I hope. xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.