Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

p o t a t o e s

  The other morning I was outside sipping my tea and picking up around the backyard and I kind of tugged on one of the potato plants (they kept falling over and I felt sort of annoyed and thought they were dying-I had no idea they were just ready!) to try and get it to straiten up... and... It came out in my hand revealing tons of little potatoes!







  We pulled and tugged, and collected and dusted off a good 8 or so pounds of potatoes (from only 5 little seed potatoes). It was incredibly satisfying and dang, they are sooo good! The best potatoes ever!  I'm going to try a late planting of some blue ones tomorrow. we'll see... xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.