Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

love love love

I want to spend as much time as possible...
1- Appreciating the beautiful city I live in. There are still so many little corners I have yet to explore, even after 15 years!
 2- Laying in the sun and just relaxing, without strict schedules and too many plans.
 3- Reading a few inspiring articles and just spending a bit more time with friends who are doing really wonderful, creative things.
4- Loving all the sweet people and animals in our home. Practicing patience and kindness.
now I need to practice getting to be early. This mama has been keeping some crazy hours, staying up way too late writing and watching bland tv shows on netflix. not tonight.  I'm going to be, right now! xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.