Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunny spring!

    We've been lucky enough to enjoy some good sunny days here. It seems that the sunny ones have began to outnumber the rainy ones. Everyday, the chicks roam the yard and they've been (for the most part) sweethearts about staying out of the garden beds, I think they're learning...

   My guy dressed as Jesse James for his historical biography project. My dad, whom I haven't spoken to in years, claims we are related. hmmm.

   Happy chickens make lots of eggs. We've been eating so so many.

   Here's  a blurry picture of a recent thrift score. I love the purple and orange color combination, so simple and perfect! It was a good day at the thrift.
 crumble... mmm.. so good! from that book. Heidi Swanson is a food wizard for sure!! Get the book if you need a little more magic in your kitchen.
 rhubarb season...

   Is it cheating to use my iphone to take pictures? My digital camera is my work camera and I have more fun with the iphone, plus, then I can leave the camera at home... what do u think?
  Hope the weekend was lovely. I'm fighting a cold or something.I went to bed at 8pm last night! I had hoped the colds were behind me now. sniff sniff... xo m

2 comments:

  1. Those sure are some lovely eggs from some lovely hens. And thanks for the cookbook tip~ it looks swell. I hope you already feel better. Happy Week to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your iphone pictures!
    I've been using mine too.
    Thank you for the AWARD!!! I just posted!
    http://janeandthelion.blogspot.com/2011/06/7-random-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.