Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

clothes, clothes, clothes... shop update.

  taking pictures in the mudroom as it's a freezing wind storm outside and everything keeps trying to blow away...  new in the birds and black fawns shop!


  Not my finest photographic work... After I get home from my trip, I want to get serious (ie, spend a bunch of money on lights, etc) and make an indoor studio so the pictures will get better. The gloomy weather never wants to break when I have time to do photos.... xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the stickers on your doll- truly surreal! poor dolly! (-: and you have a beautiful, well-lit mud room, i have to say..... -Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. if my little gal had it her way, our entire abode would be covered-head to toe- in stickers!
    xo m

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.