Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

in bloom...

  It was a drizzly, extra dark morning so we went for a special treat at Flying Apron. I had and almond matcha and the Pecan cinnamon roll (which is, In my opinion, pretty much the best thing on the menu.) and my little gal got a chocolate shortbread cookie. Nothing like sugar (oh wait maybe it's agave? they don't use refined sugars..) to brighten up a gloomy day...



 pssst... that's my new leopard print bag. I'm super into it. I had some hastily purchased jeans to return to F21 and I saw this bag and it just called to me...
 Flowers are blooming everywhere. I'm waiting for the tulips to show, the leaves are there. Soon. We have so much work to do in the raised beds in the back yard. I think we'll do most of it this weekend. I hate weeding. I am learning about permaculture but I don't now much. I did a permaculture bed for our garlic which was planted near Halloween and it's doing wonderful-despite the chickens going crazy in it and digging like maniacs... number one on the to do list is making better fencing in the backyard to keep the chickens out of the food plants growing. Chickens can destroy plants in under a minute. They are fierce...
Oh Camellias... What a pretty pink mess you make. Like fluttery confetti. Hopefully the little miss will wear her dresses tomorrow. She was in no mood to model today. She kept saying "No pictures, Mom!" ok... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.