Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

h a l l o w e e n

  I've started working on a novel, in earnest, and it seems there's not time for much else these days. It's good that way, at least for now. Feels wonderful to have a creative focus, although it's a bit consuming. It starts to feel as if the book and characters are almost real...
Lots of extremely windy, rainy days. Trying to keep the orange cat inside is almost impossible. As much as he seems to want out, he always freaks out and goes missing when he goes out in a big rain.

Trick or Treat!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that jack o lantern grin! It looks like a happy one. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. You expressed interest in the seed swap I am hosting, but I do not have an email contact for you. If you are still interested you can email: letsshareseeds@gmail.com

    It looks like you are enjoying fall just as much as I am!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.