Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

my life is an oasis...

  Oh hello Seattle. Yes, I thought it was spring. Thanks for showing me that you still have gloom in your heart.

  Oh, teeny, tiny zucchini! Like fingerling zucchini. so so good with the floppy flat pasta and raw arugala pesto (I just blended olive oil, arugala, cashews, garlic, basil and a little salt and pepper, easy!).

  I took a few new things to bootyland today. Little girl pixie bloomers and a few other things. I'll be putting my lip balms and hair pomade there too. I even ordered lovely, fancy, self-stick labels. I made this little rug for my gal's kitchen area. She seems to like it. She didn't run away screaming (always a great sign!)and today was a bit of a screamer day...

  So looking forward to yoga class tomorrow and a bit of solo time to chill and try to turn of my mind a little. I was naughty and had a mocha today. It is kind of impossible to live in Seattle and not drink coffee. honestly, I'm just not strong enough...
  here's a bit of Siouxsie for you. I watched "Notes on a Scandal" (really good, see it. It is pretty intense though....) and that caused me to get out all my Siouxsie records...

2 comments:

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.