Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

spring dreamland!

 Yes, the cold has returned. It's okay, it'll be spring soon enough. Today I am attempting to get my 3 (yes, three seems excessive but each one has it's own focus and it's easier that way.) etsy stores organized, revamped and stocked. I'll be working on this all week, so keep your fingers crossed.
                                 (google images)
Hello California state flower! I really want to put in our own little magical flower field-very heavy on the poppies! Have you seen this no mow lawn over at maya made before? I love love it!
  ok, time to get two littles ready for the day. I'll be dreaming of fields of flowers all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.