Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wheat wheat wheat!

  One can never have enough cherry blossom pics! Hope you agree, I just can't stop taking pictures of them. Soon, they will be blooming en masse and I'll be able to take pictures of rows and rows of them...
  I am wondering if the constant supply of cut flowers could be annoying my nose. It seems like I've got some allergies of some sort. oh no, not flowers...
  Speaking of allergies... I've labored under the notion (for years) that I am sensitive to gluten. I'm not really sure if that's true... I think I am sensitive to many things that have been a part of my diet. The detective work involved in figuring out allergies is so exhausting and frustrating. I have sooo many things that I am avoiding and the list is ever evolving. So here's my list of no- nos for now...
*coffee. makes me feel super bad. I feel like I'm about to have an anxiety freakout after one cup. It always hurts my stomach. tea seems to be ok...
*soy. Makes me feel sick almost immediately.
*corn
*no alcohol at all. It makes me really feel ill. not even a little wine. headache time every time...
*and I eat no meat or fish or animal products except organic locally farmed butter and yogurt and cage free local eggs on occasion in baking or if the kids want them...
I was (notice the past tense) also avoiding all gluten and sugar but it was too much! I need a treat every once in a while. Hello mr cupcake! The cake was actually disappointing but the icing was wonderful...
catching up on fashion magazines...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.