Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

searching for spring.

  The last week has been full of creative quiet time. Sewing sewing sewing... and more sewing. Every time I turn around there's another little home item that needs made (pillow cases, curtains) or gifts for friends. I'm also trying to make a sizable pile to put into my sadly neglected etsy shop. It seems that the little gal and I have found a good rhythm when it comes to sewing time. My sewing corner is right next to her play kitchen so it works out nicely even of for only 15 minutes at a time.








  We were surprised to see how many things were blooming on our walk today. It became too dark to get many good pictures on the way back. There were cherry blossoms and forsythia too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.