Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

spring in january



jj


It seems blogger is running a bit weirdly at the moment. Rotating pictures that needn't be and such... bear with me...
It was so oddly sunny and warm today but in true northwest style it dropped in temperature and became quite windy by the time we got dressed to head outside. There is mainly moss and evergreens in the nature dept. Soon there will be bits of spring peeking out of the muck.







The sky seems so much larger over here than it did when we were just a few miles away, perched on the hill above downtown. I love big skies!


1 comment:

  1. I love big skies too - we get them here in France. I love moss and lichen too, so your post was full of goodies - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.