Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

loving autumn...

  I've been absent from this space for awhile... Not intentionally, but I've been immersed in so many projects (dress making, garden tending, reading up on bees and bunnies, making my first quilt, trying to do a redux/clutter clearing in the house/basement that seems neverending-those things each need their own post. soon...) and so much cozy time. It's gotten very cold all of a sudden and it's been raining a lot. I NEED to get my garlic in the ground. today or tomorrow it will happen. Now to sip a little coffee and add a few more pieces to the quilt...
 This chicken... No one has ever loved a rubber chicken more!








  It's the season of lots of garlic and elderberry syrup every day. I'm taking a herbal home remedies class and learning how to make all sorts of wonderful concoctions! The elderberry syrup is, so far, one of my favorites. Who knew it was so easy, and much cheaper than buying it, to make. We take it in the morning and evening and it tastes sooo delicious that no one complains a bit. xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.