Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

there will be food...

  The quality of the food I eat now is just a million times better (and fresher) than ever before. It's really important to me that we eat nourishing fresh, (mostly) animal free, non-processed foods... And fancy foods are good too... Vosges chocolate is sooo very delicious! Sweet and salty and perfect.  My friend took me to the store in Chicago and it was heaven...
 We usually end up at Red Mill about once a week. The guys always want a burger fix. I'm in it for the sauce. They have this smoky mill sauce (just a chipotle mayo) that is amazing and the fries are good. I get a veggie burger which is a regular garden burger but the sauce makes up for it... It was so exciting last week because it was their anniversary and Papa won a free meal.

 love, love these two...

 And... A new quilt! So pretty and it was crumpled up in the back of Uncle Donnie's Jeep being used to cover up stuff!! I saw it and he said I could have it if I gave him an old sheet or something to cover up his junk. um, ok! I washed it and it's in perfect condition and the loveliest little squares of printed 30's & 40's fabrics.
 date night chandelier...
 Wonderful Thai food lunch combo, this sweet thai grandma makes at her family's cafe.
  The new raised bed is growing. Here's a view through the fence. Now we're off to run a bunch of errands and pick up new orders from the library. yippee! I also really need to find a few models. My shop is neglected and Big Brother is on vacation with his Dad so no one is home to take pics of me... Oh my. so much to do... xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.