Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

hang on to yourself...

  Thursday was a hard day. Our little gal was sick. Sicker than I have ever seen one of my children. Crazy vomiting, fever, lethargy, unable to even walk. It was bad. Those 24 hours were horrible and messy. Luckily for us she was feeling pretty chipper by Friday evening. I felt pretty off and my stomach hurt terribly for the day but we all seem pretty ok now... I can't wait for spring and open windows, doors, warmer weather, more outdoor outings and general wellness...




  I do love sick-people, comfort foods though. Mmmmm oj, grilled cheese, tomato soup, sparkling water. and a good deal of ice cream (me) and saltines (her) were consumed...

trying to sneak away under the table to her "dog house"...

And the pink swan returns. I knew she was feeling better when she wanted to wear her tutu in the tub. Hope you all had a lovely weekend full of ahem, wellness!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Glad you are all feeling better! Love the Pink Swan shot! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! no the oldest has come down with this damned bug! eek, time to get into my nurse suit again... xo

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.