Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

getting better...

   Darned flu!! It's been hangin around and being quite a pest about our house.I'm thankful that at least the stomach portion is behind us, that, my friends was rough! We're all sniffly and my little gal has a bit of cough and is far more congested than brother and I. Papa remains immune. He always does it seems...
   We amused ourselves by playing with Domino, well everyone just calls her "Nose" now. Nose always wants to be in the middle of the action but not picked up or bothered. Here she is, laying on this blue blanket I had to have (I LOVE the watery color scheme but I realized that I am almost positive it's a first class plane blanket from some euro airline...) from the thrift.
   Here she is, being bothered...
 Hopping over me...
 Seeking refuge...
 Hiding away...
 A little macaroon therapy.
 um, and chocolate cream eclair therapy... oh man, it was good!
 The most hilarious happening by far was when my tiny gal let her brother put his pants on her. He's 12. She was really into wearing them and acting like a big guy. so so funny!

 ugh, so many fabric piles of fix its and projects building up in my sewing nook...
 Sushi that comes to you on a treadmill isn't really that good, fyi. the rolls were ok but the pieces were bleck... still, it has kid appeal. They really wanted to check it out.


Ok, now I have to throw some wash in before I sneak off to ikea with my sis. I've been looking for the perfect grey sweatshirt for weeks and finally found one. Happy weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.