Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

little lady dresses...

   My little one has this really special vintage cotton slip that she wears as a dress. It is just perfect. I was being all sad the other day that we didn't have several and it dawned on me that I could make as many as I want!! The cut is very simple, two identical pieces sewn together and hemmed on all edges. so so easy. I made four over the weekend. I left the bottom edge raw so that is would fray a bit (I love that). I used vintage fabrics for all but one (can u guess which one??). I'm going to make a zillion and take them into bootyland. All the stuff I've made (except for the bloomers-which is crazy as the bloomers are the cutest things ever) has been selling well.




   Now to tackle this chicken coop. We're building this. I'm kind of scared....

2 comments:

  1. oh those dresses are too cute, the pink animal print one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that one, it was a pillowcase!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.