Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

monday, after spring break, blues...

  We all really enjoy the breaks from school. My oldest started public school several years ago, at a time when home schooling wasn't really an option for me (as a single parent) and now that it is possible and something we want to explore with our youngest, he is pretty against it. Although he complains a lot about the rules and regiment of school, he really enjoys the many friends and the social aspects... sigh...

lots of measuring and melting and making of natural cosmetic & bath products round here...

watering the air plants...
  So, the natural egg dyes and the brown eggs were not a great match. We ended up dying them all blue, since that was the only color that would show.
  Today is market day and.... new sewing machine day! The sales girl at the fabric store tipped me off to a sale and while it isn't a huge expense, I am just not used to spending more than $20. on any one item and I've been thinking on it for weeks. My old machine still works but is slow and tricky and I think a new one would increase my productivity A LOT. excited!
  Hopefully, today will be a sewing day. It's not going to be a garden day. The dang wind storm continues...

1 comment:

please leave a comment, I usually respond within the comments section. thank you for reading.